TMA’s Mission Statement
The TMA specifically devotes its resources to treestand safety. It endeavors to improve treestand safety by:
• Education in the proper use of treestands, the development of treestand manufacturing standards for product testing and manufacturing quality control.
• Promotion of mandatory use of Fall Arrest Systems/Full Body Harness devices.
• Further, TMA members are required to actively seek certification of conformance to association standards on all treestands and harnesses marketed for hunters.
• Product testing and certification is performed by designated independent testing firms.
• The product certification is publicized within the hunting population to assist the consumer in selection of products meeting these standards. Click here to view a list of Members’ Products that meet current standards........